Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eraqus: School of Arms (Rated R: Violence, Strong Language, Blood, Gore)

Go down

Eraqus: School of Arms (Rated R: Violence, Strong Language, Blood, Gore) Empty Eraqus: School of Arms (Rated R: Violence, Strong Language, Blood, Gore)

Post  TearsOfAngels Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 pm

It was quiet as this year's batch of fresh students waited. Some of the older students had corraled them in a fairly decent sized room and left the group to their own devices, or so they thought. It took a while but a few of the more aggresive students started hand-to-hand sparring. Shortly after that there were two students circled up and surrounded by the others. They went all out but it showed that they weren't used to fisticuffs and they missed wildly.

A girl into the room from a panel that had no signs of being a door, flanked by a girl with black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, knock it off!" The lead girl spoke. She was older than anyone in the room. She wore a black tube top and shorts that went to her knees, everything else from there to her ankles, wrists, and collar was covered in ultra-fine fishnet. The entire outfit accentuated and highlighted her well developed form. her hands were covered in fingerless gloves and she was currently in dancing slippers. She had her long, flaming red hair tied back into a braid and her green eyes shown with age and a sense of wisdom. Across her body, several scars and burn marks were covered by the mesh, and one rather nasty looking one ran down from above her left eye, and stopped at her below it on her cheek. They did nothing to detract from her beauty. If anything, they added to the battle-grace she seemed to have.

One of the larger, more brutish first years saw her and regarded her with contempt. "Who are you to tell us what do to?" She turned, flustered, to the other girl to say something when the boy made the mistake of slapping the rounded posterior of the redhead. The next thing anyone else heard in the room was a sickening pop and the boy screamning it pain. When she let go of his arm, they could see bone sticking out of it, and blood spurting everywhere as a couple more students came out from the same passage way and hoisted him up, disappearing behind the wall.

"Now, if you all don't mind..." She spoke as if nothing had happened, " I will lead you to the Masters. Come on Yuki. Let's get this show on the road before I kill one of them."

She threw open the doors to a large, empty courtyard and turned to them, smirking devilishly over he shoulder.

"Oh, and you all may call me Elaina. Don't ask about my surname or where I'm from, or I'll do worse to you than what I did to that pig back there."
TearsOfAngels
TearsOfAngels

Back to top Go down