Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eraqus - Mac Enzeel

2 posters

Go down

Eraqus - Mac Enzeel Empty Eraqus - Mac Enzeel

Post  Doraemon Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:18 pm

(As a reference, he is not a robotic cat from the future.)

--- Character Snapshot ---

• Name: Mac Enzeel
  • Height: 4"7' (He's short, go away. D;
  • Weight: 78 pounds
  • School: Hufflepuff Bows- Short
  • Weapon/Martial Arts Style(s): Weapon of choice is a crossbow! (+5 to whomever can guess the reference I just made!) EDIT: Shortbow (No pun intended)
  • Year: First
--- Appearance ---

I dunno. I guess if you took some random adorable loli-shota character from an anime and made him a little bit taller. Maybe Honey from Ouran High School Host Club. Without the school uniform, of course. Maybe a fur poncho cape and some casual duds.

--- Personality ---

Mac is very outgoing, despite his unusual lack of height for a persons his age. He doesn't like to be around people who he thinks is a lot older than he is, such as adults or teenagers who act like adults. They give him bad vibes, y'know? Mac gets incredibly upset when people make fun of his height and/or calls him names. Mac-Chan is acceptable, though, but definitely not half-pint or Munchkin. Oh, and he also has a bad temper, too, so watch out when he's got a weapon~. He might also be overwhelmed by boobs. (It could potentially be his weakness! Surprised)

--- Background ---

I'm thinking about it. It will have something to do with training himself to fight against bullies and stuff. He will be from a well-going family. His crossbow is given to him by his father, so it's really important. (Another +5 points to whomever can guess that reference. A lot of good times with it, like he managed to get away from a bear that tried to maul his face off this one time in the forest. And something about being treated like a kid and swearing vengeance on the world, as in taking it over and destroying the masses, etc., etc., minor details-minor details.

EDIT because ToA told me to:

Mac was the smallest of the litter, that is, he was the shortest of his three siblings. Aside from being the shortest, he was also the youngest and the most short-tempered. Due to his ability to get angered quickly, he couldn't master the arts of the sword or hand-to-hand combat like his two older siblings could. As a result, his father gave him a short-bow, which he made himself in his spare time using only a sharp rock, a couple dozen sticks, some animal hair, and spider webs. Oh and by the recommendation of a master of archery from a certain school that was quite the distance away. The master was just passing by, doing some business. At first, Mac didn't like the idea of using the bow, but eventually, if actually came quite handy and even saved his life! He was walking in the forest, all alone, to find certain berries that he liked to snack on. He, of course, had his bow and arrows on his back, as his father wanted him to be absolutely safe at all time everyday, anywhere. Mac could already taste the berries as he approached a bush full of them. When he began to pick them, he inadvertently touched a bear's nose! Why would a bear leave its nose hanging out like that with all of those berries? Anyways, the bear got very angry and stood on its hind legs, towering over the already short Mac. Mac, who wasn't going to get so intimidated by something taller than he was, back up a few steps, looking from side to side, to get a good idea of where he could run. He quickly pointed behind the bear, shouting, "What's that?!" When the bear averted its attention, Mac sprinted off to the side. The bear immediately gave chase because it wasn't as dumb as he had hoped. Remembering what his father had said about using his bow and arrow when he was in danger, Mac quickly set up a shot, carefully aiming it. He launched it, but not at the bear, but to its side. Fortunately, the bear got distracted by the arrow flying past it, distracted for long enough that Mac was able to lose it. When he got home, he swore the he'd use his bow against his foes, especially the tall ones. So, from that day on, he practiced his archery skills, sometimes in secret if he had to. He lived in a small village, so it wasn't too difficult to go out in the middle of the night to shoot arrows at the trunk of a tree or at a stump. What is difficult is to resist the urge to shoot an arrow at the bullies of the village. They always taunted him to shoot them and he would've; if not for the fact that the adults were always there. The adults never seemed to help him, just standing there to watch him make a mistake. Mac also vowed to not like adults or tall people in general. And, um, I can't think of anything else.

Last edited by Doraemon on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ToA told me to.)
Doraemon
Doraemon

Back to top Go down

Eraqus - Mac Enzeel Empty Re: Eraqus - Mac Enzeel

Post  TearsOfAngels Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:39 am

This character could be a grand addition to the RP, but there are a couple of issues I'd like you to address, Doraemon.

• While I can see various viewpoints to support the weapon, I ask that there be no crossbows in Eraqus. (Yes you don't need any skill once it has been winded back and loaded, but would you really wish to lose the advantage of several shots a minute that a real bow can provide?)
  • (This will most likely be an addendum to the entire character creation process) How did your character come into the skills that made them a good choice for Eraqus? Which master approached them and their parents? How hard was it to impress the master (If it is the same one who teaches you.)
  • Flesh out the their background. Paint me a logical, beginning to end, narrative with words. I don't care if I have to read half a webpage, but give me something more than overt details. Quirks in their history? Maybe they come from the same village or town as a former or current master/student? If I think something is too outlandish, however, I will, nicely, ask you revise it.

Thank you for your time and contribution to Eraqus. It's greatly appreciated.

Edit:That'll do. Approved for play.
TearsOfAngels
TearsOfAngels

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum