Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Volume II

4 posters

Go down

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Volume II Empty 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Volume II

Post  Kisuke Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 pm

"魔界: Demon World: Volume
古代日本" Ancient Japan
II

These lands have been locked in combat of peace and war for many centuries. Clans and families alike come outside to give eternal strife to one another. One of these clans, called the Enma have formed peace and unity with other smaller clans to take down the reigning Ode Clan. Their alliance sets in stone, but their mutual combined power is no match to stop the Ode Clan's defenses. Many casualties have been unleashed, many innocent people have been killed. Many rumors that the Ode Clan have been cursed, yet blessed by the power of demons. There have been many tales about a man named Musashi Ryo, with his comrades...enduring the power of the gods, escaping and killing the Underworld spawn Yomi and his forces, and later killing the demonic infestation that set in Japan. The tale was thought to be completely real, for it was written in blood...The mystery lives on. Because of the Enma Clan's failures, the treaty and alliance of their fellow clans broke and was burned. The clans of Japan continue to fight one another for power, as the Enma Clan weakens. With no choice left, the leader of the Enma have sent elite and special Shinobi warriors to secretly infiltrate and ambush the Castle from the shadows. If these warriors die in their mission, there is no hope left for Japan.

The feudal times of ancient Japan are coming to a close. As the era draws to a close, the future has become fearful and uncertain for many. And yet, there still remain those who silent acts can change history's course...The Shinobi...

Is it life that awaits these ninja in Ode Iou's sprawling castle...?...Or death?...

Last edited by Kisuke on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Volume II Empty Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Volume II

Post  Kisuke Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:42 pm

The Enma Shinobi land on the rooftops of the Castle Front Gate. Two large guards protect the front Castle Gate, while a patrolling Samurai and two more large guards block the gate to the Castle itself. A wounded samurai of the Toyotomi Clan charges at the two Front Gate guards, one of the guards grips on his Bo, swinging the long staff downward on the Toyotomi samurai's head, the samurai fell downward and died from impact. The guard quickly returned to position, as the Enma Shinobi sit on the top of the rooftops.

"Poor fool. I say we find a alternate route." Jin said firstly. He glared at the patrolling samurai, and the four guards awaiting if he dropped down.

Clans continue to wage war on each other during the Enma Clan's infiltration.
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Volume II Empty Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Volume II

Post  Doraemon Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Kotaro just looked on ahead from his position atop of the rooftop with his fellow Enma Shinobi. He adjusted his sunglasses with his righty pinky-finger, slowly observing.

"I think I like to live. I'm not so sure about you guys, though," Kotaro said, turning to the others. "If we have to go through this way, I prefer if we do it quickly and silently." He added.
Doraemon
Doraemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:37 pm

In a nearby village where peasants had recently been incited to rebel after someone had thrust a dagger into the heart of the Hatamoto's tax collector, the peasants had feared that the Hatamoto Kageroshi would come down in force and assault the village untill the killer had been found. Within a bar in this panicked village sat a female warrior, wearing a Sakat which covered her face, drinking from a cup of Sake.

The bar was one of the most dangerous places for a woman, as several creeps gathered here, in a drunken stupor, the sight of a woman made their minds twist and squirm. She continued to drink, out of the corner of her single eye however, she saw a hand reaching for her.

A flash of light shone within a fraction of a second, the womans sword was drawn, and the mans hand was on the floor, spraying blood from his wrist as he screamed in agony, wobbling on the ground like an injured rat.

"B-BLOOD!!" The man screamed "MY BLOOD!!"

The bar rose into a panic, as several drunks soon rushed her, she kicked, slashed and punched through the crowd gracefully, until finally an old man approached her, clapping.

"Well done, miss... As you may know, the village is in a panic because our Tax Collector had been assassinated, and the Hatamoto believes we're to blame" The man said calmly.
"Yeah, I know all that..."
"Well, The Hatamoto will be coming personally to find the killer, leaving a trail of blood through the village..."
"Get on with it old man, I've heard this all before..."
"I see... We don't have much, but whatever we can give you, will be yours, if you can defeat the Hatamoto..."
"What makes you think because I defeated a bunch of drunks I can face the hatamoto?"
"... Your Fighting style... Gonzoku..."
"I see... You know a bit about swordplay don'tcha old man?"
"Indeed... Ronin..."
"Heh... Looks like you know my secret..."
"The Gonzoku had All committed Seppuku After their master, Masaro Mushugi died... But rumor has it, a single woman didn't commit Seppuku..."
"Let it be known that I will challenge this man... Forget about paying me... Honor Guides me..."
"Honor? From a Ronin?"
"Yeah... Not what most would think..."
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Allision Chain Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Jentoru watches lazily from her position, deciding to sit at the edge of the roof while she played with her wire, creating several shapes with them.She stopped playing with it, putting it back into one of her pockets, before observing the area, a playful look on her face.

"Ohoho," She chuckled, watching as the samurai got his head crushed by the guard. " Pretty strong fellows...." She stopped. hearing Jin talk and frown. She scooted back form the edge of the rooftop, getting up and yawning, " Well there are plenty of other paths...I doubt this is either the most fortified way in, and the least fortified. So I'll leave it up to you to decide how we get in.." She smiled again, going back to observing the area..
Allision Chain
Allision Chain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisuke Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Masaru gave out a shriek as he accidentally trips off the rooftops, he falls downward to the public. The guards and samurai spotted the Enma Shinobi, all thanks to Masaru. Jin sighed and jumped downward, unsheathing his Katana in the process.

"I guess this mission will be a bit bloody tonight." Jin said. He charged at the single Ode Clan Samurai as the guards began to move to Masaru and the Enma Shinobi still on the rooftop.
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Allision Chain Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Jentoru chuckles as she watches Jin hop off, she reached into one of her pockets, withdrawing something akin to brass knuckles, slipping them on happily, " Alright, Ryū reijingu is equipped, commence operation: Protect the fool" She finished, walking over to the edge until she saw a guard drawing sufficiently near and then jumping off the roof with a small flip, landing straight in front of the guard, waiting a single second as she bent her knees, before throwing her fist up at the suprised guard, her smile growing wider as it connected to his jaw, hearing the sickening crunch of a bone breaking as the hooks on it caught on the rest of the bone. She quickly placed her other hand up against his chest and pulling back quickly, a part of the jaw off as she spun around, blood staining the left side of her clothes in her hair, she raised her fist up at the remaining guards, having completed the act in the span of ten seconds.

"Ohohoho, let's see if any of you can provide me with a challenge," she said, withdrawing a knife from one of her pockets with her other hand, and taking her stance, putting one of her legs in front of her, and bending the other one back, both of her weapons raised, with the knife slightly further back then the other one...
Allision Chain
Allision Chain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:37 am

At the fall of night, Yuki sat at the entrance to town on the path Awaiting the Hatamoto to avenge the death of his underling, staring at the manor in the distance, until finally the man arrived, dressed in armor prepared for war, Yuki quickly blocked his way "I've been waiting for you..."
"I suppose you killed the servant of my manor?" The man spoke through the helmet.
"Not really... If you have any honor at all however, you will accept my challenge to a duel" Yuki spoke drawing her sword, holding it behind her back in an strange stance.
"Interesting stance... I accept your challenge!" The Hatamoto spoke, drawing his blade the 'Shhiick!' echoing through the village, the two bowed before commencing a charge at eachother, instantly the blades clashed together in a show of force, the large man versus this woman, who seemingly held her blade upside down, however this woman seemed to be pushing the samurai back, dragging his feet through the dirt, leaving a trail, the man began to increase his effort, as suddenly, Yuki spun causing him to lunge forward, past her, losing his balance, Yuki simply laughed.

"You bitch!" The man said swinging, Yuki leaning to dodge the blade as she stepped.
"You trust power too much" She spoke as she dodged the attacks "You don't even balance your stamina... That Trip drained you..."
"Then quit toying with me!!" The man said lunging at her, Yuki circling the blade as the man passed her, blood spraying from his open gut, as he fell.
"As you wish" Yuki stepped over the Hatamoto who gargled for breath "It's almost over..."

Yuki removed the helmet from the mans head and thrust the blade into his head, she quickly sheathed the sword, as people peeked their heads out from the window, to see who was victorious, the old man rushing out "I knew it! I knew you were a student of Gonzoku!"
"Hey old man, I'm not gonna take everything, but get someone to cook me a hot meal, and draw me a warm bath... Also... A room would be nice..."
"Yes Ma'am" the old man said down on his knee's in praise.
"Don't do that... We're equals... I'm not a Samurai anymore... Hell, I'm below you, I'm a Ronin, remember?"
"Ah-!" The man stood "Right! Your name miss?"
Yuki turned to walk away "Yuki..."
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down