Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan

3 posters

Go down

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Empty 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan

Post  Kisuke Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:28 pm

The Past-Volume I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True Ending

It was late in the Asuka Period. Lightning sparked and the skies flicker, ending with the sudden clap of thunder. The demonic forces were weakening, wave to wave. The last of the Japanese people, with the help of foreign warriors prevailed and reached to the roof of the Castle. It was coming to a end. Many of the warriors died during the journey. There was only one warrior left. The warrior was Ryo Musashi, the man who took his comrade's leadership position after his sudden death. The foreigners in his party died during the Castle Invasion, along with the rest of his comrades. It was starting to rain, the eyes of Musashi were like flames as he glared at the man standing on the Roof, seeing the corpses of both demon and human. Musashi unsheathed his blood-stained blade.

"あなたは彼を殺したの...あなたはね?
"You're the one who killed him... Are you?"
Musashi said.
The mysterious man turned to him, showing his human-like face.
"私は彼を殺していない私の刃は"と話した。
"I did not kill him, but my blade did."
The man replied, laughing maniacally.
"しかし、彼はよりよい場所になりましたね...さて、私の彼は...人間の哀れな。"
"But, he's in a better place now...Well, for me he is...pathetic human."

The mysterious man unsheathed his blade, it was glowing with a red aura. The distant sound of many screams can be heard from inside the blade. The two did not hesitate on making the first move. The two waged in sword combat, as the connection of the Human World, and the Demon World began to fade away. The fight seemed to have lasted endlessly, but eventually the fighting came to a halt. The demonic man looked at Musashi's eyes, with a pale face. The man was impaled by Musashi's unholy blade. The demon's appearance began to change, Musashi was shocked. For he realized, he has killed his own leader. Musashi lowered his grip, letting his body fall down to the ground. He pulled his blade out of the corpse and threw the sword to the Castle grounds below. He glared at the demonic blade that rested beside the dead man's right hand.

"このすべて...の何のために私の仲間は...私の友人...何のために死んだ。"
"All of this...for nothing. My comrades...My friends...died for nothing."
Musashi glared at his surroundings, seeing the skies turning back to normal.
"これは時間の全ての廃棄物...日本保存されていた...しかし、の原因か..?"
"This was all a waste of time...Nihon is saved...But for what cause..?"

Musashi picked up the demonic blade, feeling it's power. He sat down on the Castle Roofs with the blade on his lap, glaring at the visible Sun. Musashi held his blade closely to him, he closed his eyes. It was all over. The demonic blade vanished, the souls of the people of Nihon traveled back to their bodies. The demonic bodies vanished away. The nobles found Musashi on the roof, and buried him with no information about him at all. A new emperor was chosen, and led Nihon into a state of peace. Everything was back to normal...for now.
The Present- Volume II

It was a silent dark night, in Feudal Japan. The same Castle in Osaka was rebuilt more bigger and more stable. Nobles living in the Castle cleared armored bodies lying near the Castle Gates, the samurai in the Castle were reinforced, and more professional wielding their weapons. Elsewhere, a elderly man drinks his sake inside a house, as a sudden ninja appears in front of him from the ceiling. His armor having marks of blood, with bruises.

"マスター!"
Master...!
The young ninja said as he dropped to the ground.

"私は参照してください..."
"I see..."
"つまり、あなたのミッションを完了することができませんでした..."
"So you were unable to complete your mission..."
The old man replied, continuing his drinking.

"私はもう一度試してくださいよ!"
"I will try again!"
The ninja shouted.

"性急な、土岐てはいけません。"
"Don't be hasty, Toki."
"あなたがされた場合殺されるには、どのような閻魔忍なるのだろう?"
"If you were to be killed, what would become of the Enma Shinobi?"
"私は自分自身が、行くと彼らが使用されるこれらの古い骨はかなりの自由移動しないでください..."
"I myself would go, but these old bones don't move quite as freely as they used to..."

The old man sighed. Toki came closer to him, but kept a distance.

"しかし、私の主..."
"But, my lord..."
Toki pleaded.

"私たちは他の誰ですか?"
"Can we send noone else?"
The old man said.

"...私は嫌がって、他のこのような重大な重要性を極秘任務を委任する"と話した。
"...I am loath to delegate a top secret mission of such grave importance to any other."
"おそらく除いて...私はそれがある!"
"Except perhaps...I have it!"
Toki shouted.

"の訓練を完了していない忍は、私が考えていたが、彼らは信じられないほどの約束を示しています。"
"The shinobi I had in mind has not finished training, but they show incredible promise."
彼らは可能性が私たちの最善の策は"彼らはすでに改善している私たちの最高のほとんど..."
"They are already better then most of our finest. They are likely our best bet..."
Toki said.

アハ!ここですぐにお忘れなく!"
Ahah! Bring them in here immediately!"
The old man ordered.

"実はサーは...彼らは、ここを全体の時間されている..."
"Actually sir...They have been here this entire time..."
Toki stated.

The shinobi dropped down from the ceiling mysteriously beside Toki.
"面白い..."
"Interesting...
"私は重大な輸入の使命上のすべてのあなたの送信しています。"
"I am sending all of you on a mission of grave import."
The old man smirked as he glared the shinobi one by one.

[i]"たぶんあなたは歓喜藩の聞いたこと...それは1つの徳川幕府...オー硫黄打倒の究極の目標と私たちの国の混乱を利用しようとする家族であるの政治犯を持っている彼の城。あなたの究極の目標は、捕虜を救出することですけれども、あなたが達成方法については、これはあなた次第です。あなたはなるかもしれないと影、サイレントとして星...それとも、単にあなたを見てみんなを殺すことができる..."
"Perhaps you've heard of the Ode Clan...It is one of the families who seek to take advantage of our nation's chaos, with the ultimate goal of deposing the Tokugawa Shogunate...Ode Iou is holding a political prisoner in his castle. Though your ultimate goal is to rescue the prisoner, how you achieve this is up to you. You might become as the shadows, silent as the stars...Or you could simply kill everyone who sees you..."
Toki suggested, aching.

"しかし!あなたがかかるどちらのパスは、誰もあなたの存在を認識する必要があります...私自身が...!?"を明確にしない
"However! Whichever path you take, none must be aware of your presence...Do i make myself clear...!?"
The master shouted.
Yes? No? Good? Bad? Post feedback now!

Last edited by Kisuke on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan Empty Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan

Post  Doraemon Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:30 pm

You could totally make this into a story. :3

Oh, and, um, what's going on exactly? Demons, shinobi, and missions are all I got out of it. And what should other people be doing?
Doraemon
Doraemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisuke Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:33 pm

In 'The Past' part of the post, it was basically a summary of the first plot of the RP which i call "Volume 1." That's the past, but in 'The Present' which i call "Volume 2" starts years and years later after 'The Past' is just the beginning introduction. It states general plot, and a opening for characters. The 'Shinobi' in the end, is basically you. Sorry for not being so open, but more information will be heard if this roleplay becomes successful.

Well, to make things more clear.
Japan aka 'Nihon' was suddenly overrun by demon forces. The characters and group tried and successfully stopped the demon forces. Making everything turn back to normal. But, later as time passes. The same Castle i stated in 'The Past' was rebuilt into a better Castle with more defense, protection, etc. The old man and young ninja are in a clan called 'Enma.' Their forces are depleting drastically and weak/outnumbered. So, they call in their more advanced and special shinobi to take the young ninja's place. And as i said, more information will be given as this idea gets more publicity.

'The Past'= Volume 1. Ended. Done.

'The Present'=Volume 2. New. Starting.
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:55 pm

This used to be an RP, wasn't it? You adapted it to a story? It's a good story, though. Also, you can post the chapters in new threads if you feel comfortable that way. Or organize all the comments and critique into a separate thread in the OOC board.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka
A ray of friggin' sunshine!

https://surreal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down