Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes)

3 posters

Go down

Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes) Empty Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes)

Post  Lady-Z Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Tekkashi High school, one of many highschools in this violent generation, Before now Tekkashi High was a rather peaceful high school, almost as if it were straight out of a Romance Manga, students were polite, and intelligent, however, the Generation of Yankii had finally hit high school, 99.9% of 1st years were Yankii, 2nd and 3rd years were now in fear of the army of delinquents in their school.

Without a Bancho/Sukeban(Boss) the school went into chaos from day one, fights broke out between the first years at first, but soon even teachers got dragged into the chaos, many quitting their jobs, not prepared to handle mass delinquency.

Teachers that stayed were either tough enough to handle delinquents to an extent, or had huge knockers, and had gained the protection of lovestruck first year students.

The chaos continues, and will always continue until someone becomes the head-honcho, and dominates the school, half of the students play by peon rules, where if they get their asses kicked, they become the ass kickers Minion, if a minion kicks someones ass that someone belongs to the 'owner' of the minion. However those who don't play by Peon rules are almost all Shabazo who don't play fair.

Who will win the war and become the Bancho/Sukeban of Tekkashi High school?!

Last edited by Lady-Z on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes) Empty Re: Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes)

Post  Lady-Z Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:52 am

In the hallway a fight had broken out as several students began to swing Shinai and Boken at eachother, blood stained the lockers, and floors, stray teeth scattered all over the area, whilst a large bearded teacher with some odd eyebrows stepped onto the scene "Break it up" he said calmly, however the students didn't seem to pay attention, the teacher dropped his coat to the floor, revealing some large muscles I had just walked in at this point, as the teacher began to flex on the students! My new peons walked behind me, Hamato hiding behind their brawn. I stopped to watch the teacher flail like a fuckin' rat in a trap, who the fuck does this asshole think he is anyways? Who the hell Does he think he's fucking with? He may look like a fucking bodybuilder, but there's no way he's taking on an army of Yankii, Especially in the despair the nation is in now... Adults can't stop us, hell, I bet we even outnumber the Self Defense Force...

Wait... He just hit a student! FUCKING AWESOME!!

Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes) 34fm88x
(Left to right: Hamato, Gato, Kanzo, Suzuka, Yaso.)

"I am Sabuza Sensei! AND YOU ARE GOING BACK TO CLASS" The man said growling angrilly, looking pretty stupid at the same time, students dispatching to their classes.
"Awesome" I muttered.
"This school is interesting" Kanzo spoke.
"We're gonna fight him" I told Kanzo.
"Y-You're kidding"
"Yeah... Think about it... We defeat that Roid-monkey, and we won't have to deal with all the weak dipshits around here..."
"Ugh... I hope you're right..."

Last edited by Lady-Z on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes) Empty Re: Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes)

Post  Kisuke Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Shinji heard the roid-monkey and walked to the two. He looked at the two, and said to Suzuka.
"Who's this idiot?" He scratched the back of his head and smiled, showing his sharp fang-like teeth.
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:47 am

"My ticket to ruling the school Kick the biggest person arounds teeth in, and only true badasses will face me" I said grinning, charging sabuza, suddenly a teacher with gargantuan boobs, and long purple hair stepped in front of me, I skidded to a halt "HEY! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!"

Soundtrack: BLUE HEARTS - I WANT TO KISS

"Oh students... Please go back to class... for me?" She said, suddenly all of the boys seemed like little dogs, easilly controlled by Miss Funbags, well, except for Kanzo.
"Oh Come on you pussies!! Ignore this bitch!!" I shouted.
"Language young lady" The teacher said, reaching out to me.

Bancho Generation Year 1(PG-13 We make boob jokes) View

The woman grabbed a lock of my hair whilst the men wagged their tails like loyal dogs to the woman, I rose my middle finger and began to scream.

"YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS QUIT STARING AT HER TITS AND HELP ME!!" I flailed helplessly, unable to land an effective punch on the woman.

Last edited by Lady-Z on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisuke Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:53 am

"Such gigantic boobies...I'm not gonna fight those magnificent proportions." Shinji drooled as he said that.
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

"Let go of her!!" Kanzo shouted, rushing toward the teacher, only to be clotheslined by the bald ape, he quickly rolled to his feet, wiping blood from his nose growling, throwing a spinning kick against Sabuza, who didn't even react to the kick, no pain, no change in expression nothing. I wanted to join him, but I was being dragged down the hallway by Mrs. Silicone.

Kanzo continued to fight the teacher, though it couldn't be called a fight, untill he brought a foot up between the teachers legs, as he fell to his knee's.

"You cheap sonova-"
"Kanzo! Don't Fight him like that!" I shouted as I was dragged down the hall.
"What?! That's the only way to hurt hi-" Kanzo was interrupted by an uppercut, falling back.
"Class is in session- WHA?!" Suddenly the whole gang, aside from Hamato who ran off leaving a trail on the floor, rushed the teacher, once miss funbags was away, Gato and Yaso quickly threw themselves as hard as they can to attempt to tackle Sabuza, successful in a knockdown.
"Schooled" Yaso said taking a drag from his cigarette before the giants fist came to his face, along with Gato. Kanzo ran at the teacher, performing some kind of spinning kick stolen from some fighting game, the momentum seemed to leave a dent on Sabuza's face, but soon the foot was grabbed, and Sabuza began to spin Kanzo around and round, throwing him a long distance, he however managed to regain control and flip midair, skidding on his shoe, and dashing at high speed toward the teacher, who had his back turned to him, Kanzo quickly brought several punches to Sabuza's kidney, as he fell to his knee's but forced himself back to his feet.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:15 am

Suzuka didn‘t get a very good look of it, and neither did Mrs. Silicone. However, a quick strike to the larged bosomed teacher's wrist had made a very loud cracking sound. The blow struck with the force to break the average person‘s wrist. It was apparent that whoever used the tonfa to do so didn't take very good care of their weapon. Another successive blow followed, this time a jab to the abdominal area of the poor teacher.

“Your huge breasts are no match for my talents, Mrs. Silicone!,” shouted... a girl? Underneath the mask. Come to think of it, she was wearing bow-ties on long locks of her hair, and an ankle skirt underneath her long trenchcoat. It certainly was a Sukeban.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka
A ray of friggin' sunshine!

https://surreal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 am

"Agh!" The teacher screamed, the fighting around the corner suddenly increased as students shouted
"Miss Shiromi is in trouble!" A voice shouted, an army of footsteps, along with increased fighting.

I simply turned toward the footsteps "Hmm... It seems you have no effect on Kanzo... Lets hope he can hold them off long enough, bitch..."
"Ngggh... Of all things, the last thing I need is a tough queer and Sukeban" The woman groaned.
"Quit whining, for the time being, we're fighting on even ground" I spoke turning to the newcomer "Do me a favor, and stay out of this, unless she pulls a trick too dirty..."
The woman grins "All I have to do is outlast your friend"
"That's how you want to play it? Fine" I said grinning, running at her surprisingly she pulled some kind of wrestling move as I jumped at her, grabbing me by the leg with her working arm as she threw me to the ground I rolled back swinging my staff repeatedly however she managed to grab it, managing to vault me off the ground disarming me "Sonova bitch..." I then remembered something very important she was intending to hold me off untill back-up arrived, I grinned performing quick powerless attacks on the woman performing pre-delinquency acrobatics as she tried to use my own weapon on me, before bringing my shoe to her face, ensuring a mark was left "Kanzo, Stop fighting the crowd!" the woman going wide-eyed.
"WHAT?! You'll get killed!!" Kanzo Shouted
"Just trust me, Focus on the gorilla, the crowd will return to him after they see this bitches face!!"
"Alright boss!"
As predicted a mob seemed to rush to the corner, but soon stopped to see the shoeprint on her face they then expressed disgust simultaniously.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Kyubei shook her head in dismay, “Couldn‘t be bothered to say a thank you?” She had only managed to seriously injure two of the boys who had bum-rushed her, since Ms. Shiromi had ruined her sick definition of “fun”. The cosplaying Sukeban wasn't entirely sure of her current situation, whether she should bother fighting the boys or the teacher. Still, Suzuka told her to sit out unless the teacher pulled a dirty shot, and she didn‘t intend to anger someone who she felt she could get along with.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

As predicted the boys returned, Mrs. Shiromi stood "You need discipline" she said popping her arm, barely wincing as I rushed her, god damn that was a stupid move, because she had me in a lariat, pinning me down and spanking me, as i kicked and screamed, untill finally wrapping my legs around her neck throwing her with a summersault, the bo staff had been bent, a pity, I enjoyed playing with that toy.

"You're going to have to do better than that" she said grinning "Back in high school I was the captain of the wrestling team..."
"That explains why you just tried to rape me" I said smirking "Very well, I guess I'll have to go back to my roots..."

I rushed at her, she prepared to grab me again however I began to flip jumping over her, spinning to kick her in the back of the head, falling to her knee's.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:19 am

Kyubei began to feel the sharp pain of boredom pierce her. The arrows she felt were the mindless observance of battles she could but could not join in. While Suzuka was having her fun beating up Miss Shiroma, the gargantuan bosomed lady, Kyubei tapped her on the shoulder.

“Stop snatching all the fun, miss,” Kyubei pouted childishly, but no-doubt adorably, which was rather unbecoming of someone claiming to be a Sukeban, “I wanna get more than a couple hits in. You got your weapon broken, too. Why not take a breather, and I‘ll finish this plastic surgeon‘s bastard child off?” She smiled underneath her mask, though it was obscured by the mask; there was no mouth slit or opening of any sort. “Pretty please?” She was certainly a sweet, mannered girl, to say the least. Maybe she was just being sarcastic, though. It could certainly be inferred.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 am

"Heh, I guess you got Miss funbags offa me, Go ahead... Finish her off" I said, however whilst she's not looking I had been put into a suplex by the teacher, fuck, is that my own blood on the floor? If she's gonna play that way... "Ngggh... You fucking bitch"

I proceeded to punch her in the gut, or at least I tried, this fucking concussion is giving me issues, and there's blood in my eyes.

The teacher faced her new opponent, grinning obviously a top notch grappler.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down