Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bancho Generation

2 posters

Go down

Bancho Generation Empty Bancho Generation

Post  Lady-Z Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:02 pm

In the year 2016 in japan, a generation of delinquents arose as middle schoolers became violent, schools were ruled by students with bad attitudes, and most of the time pompadours. Why Pompadours? Because we think they're cool in japan shit for brains! Anyways I never wore a Pompadour because they looked freaky on girls.

In 2018 My generation had moved into Tekkashi High in Nanba, all High schools were warzones now, fighting amongst themselves for control of the school, the hallways were no longer safe, and few teachers remained, some had even suffered injuries from our battles, I'm going to be the first one to take over a school, Tekkashi's Sukeban!

Soundtrack: Kenka Bancho Opening

YEAR ONE: THE BANCHO OF TEKKASHI

No one has absolute control over Tekkashi, most people are having simple fights, which will take forever, and by then we'll be the minions of some other school, and that would fucking suck!

Huh? The door just opened...

(Read below link)
https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/2ihp3zp.jpg

Fights like this happen all the time, However no one is going to steal my future throne, What better place than the roof, Right? This school is ripe for the taking, and I'm going to kick anyones ass who opposes me...

"Ugh you win" The Yankii in the pompadour said "You're the boss..."
"Wow... You kicked their asses... I think I should just transfer though" Hamato said.
"That won't fix anything, idiot, Every school is going to have an influx of delinquents, they're the same people I fought in middle school" I said to the fat loser "I am Boss Suzuka... I rule you now, by peon rules... You are now my minions"
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Bancho Generation Empty Re: Bancho Generation

Post  AjwX Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Well, I wasn't going to join (Being honest) but it's attracted my interest after I thought about it. I'll write up a character sheet later today and start in whenever. Also, you need a OOC section somewhere. There certain "Ground rules" for character I've missed? Thought looking at what others have done I don't think I'd do anything that different.
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 am

Indeed there are some rules and guidelines pertaining to each year

There are no dropouts in the first year, as this takes place on school grounds in the first year, dropouts will be allowed when we focus on Bosozoku.

Alignment in the Charactersheet:

Shibui
Honorable, doesn't kick people when they're down, bite, pull hair etc.

Shabai/Shabazo
Dishonorable Will throw dirt in your eyes, bite, pull hair, kick people whilst down, etc.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  AjwX Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 am

Lady-Z wrote:

Shibui
Honorable, doesn't kick people when they're down, bite, pull hair etc.

Shabai/Shabazo
Dishonorable Will throw dirt in your eyes, bite, pull hair, kick people whilst down, etc.

That's actually almost exactly what I needed to know, character basically up by now.

If I think of something else I need to know, I'll ask.

EDIT: Do I get a "OK" or is it just assumed my character is fine?
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down