Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There

5 posters

Go down

There Empty There

Post  49_Blue_Sun Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Alright you lazy fucks, I'm here, and I don't expect this place to last. Why? Two words.

Government Takeover.

The internet is a place of freedom of thought and communication, and I also know some tyrannical group is plotting to do everything possible to take our ability to communicate as a collective away from us. When they do, they can say what is what and you won't be able to do one fucking thing. Why here first? We're suppost to be smart, right? So why not prevent the smart people from talking to eachother so they can't all figure it out. The New World Order is plotting against us, and we must rebel against our evil overlords to forge a new, brighter future. Otherwise, they'll get all 1984 on our asses. Think of what kind of a world that would be for your children. Would you want that? Please, think of the children.

Now keep this place as active as possible so we have some happy memories when the UN shuts us down. And when they do... that is when we strike. I will be posting secret instructions in code for each of my forum posts here for all of you. Assignments, targets, the works. Come on people! Together we can fucking do this! Think of it! Once the dust as settled and the blood-curtling screams die down, we'll be in charge, able to rebuild society as we see fit! Who wants in!?
49_Blue_Sun
49_Blue_Sun

Back to top Go down

There Empty Re: There

Post  Kinsenka Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Ooh, ooh, me me me! I want to fight the government! And Obama! That president who won the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing!
Kinsenka
Kinsenka
A ray of friggin' sunshine!

https://surreal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Akkhenaton Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm

I welcome you here, but I will not be part of your silly insurrection. Glory to the government!
Akkhenaton
Akkhenaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:27 am

Akkhenaton wrote:I welcome you here, but I will not be part of your silly insurrection. Glory to the government!

Hail Obama, the traitor president! Sunny had a pretty detailed introduction back on CPRoleplay too. I forgot what it was about, but I seem to remember it being humorous.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka
A ray of friggin' sunshine!

https://surreal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 am

First you're an Alien... Now you're with the fucking government...

Are you begging me to blow your head off? *Hugs sunny* Welcome aboard!
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Ephendelum Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Yes! We shall rebel!

And are you sure you're a democrat, Kinny?
Ephendelum
Ephendelum

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=27175955

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum