Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath Characters

Go down

Aftermath Characters Empty Aftermath Characters

Post  Lady-Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:38 am

I'm sure some of you are familiar with Aftermath Nevada, well I'm deciding to make multiple Aftermaths, all using the same sign up sheet. Your Locale will be the RP your character is located in.

We currently have room for 2 user based factions, this number will increase or decrease depending on users joining the RP.

Code:

[SIZE=14]INSERT LOCALE HERE![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]AFS Intel Outline[/Size]

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]: The most basic race that needs no explaination is human, however there are mutations and robots below, that you will have to show to me in a brief private RP to demonstrate whether you can RP a non human race correctly.(Discussed further in note 1: Getting aprooved)
[b]Sex[/b]: Male, Female, N/A(Often Robot)
[b]Faction[/b]: User built groups will be available soon after others register. You can join non user made gangs which start off with a slight advantage. If you want to support a major faction in hopes of being inducted add the following supporter tag to one of the factions listed below, If I see a massive influx of members to make up of more than three custom gangs, this number will change.
[b]Occupation[/b]: Just about anything can go here, as long as you can roleplay it properly, for example you cannot be a farmer with an M249 SAW or a rocket launcher, what the fuck do you think farmers know about heavy weapons?(What actually roleplaying your occupation can do for you is discussed in Note 1)

[size=7]AFS Intel Holocube Biography[/size]

[b]Appearance Holograph[/b]:
[b]History Document[/b]:
[b]Personality Summary Document[/b]:

[Size=7]Shit that belongs to you that THE MAN can't keep tabs on.[/size]

[b]Items:[/b] 3 to start with.
[b]Outfits:[/b] Yes, you can have more than one, title them as you will, keep in mind that you should expect your outfits to have different advantage, IE: Light outfits provide less protection, but will speed things up, while heavier outfits provide protection or room to conceal objects(Depending on what they're made from, armor like outfits provide less pockets). Sometimes Nevada will have area's that have been affected by nuclear winter.(More in Note 2: Wait... I can't do kung fu in a parka?!)
[b]Equipment[/b] This refers to accessories, such as tools, ranging from wrenches to hand made laptops/PDA's, no limit, just don't be ridiculous and you'll get accepted.

Code:
Note 1: Getting approved

Here is where I tell you that I basically need to be contacted on battle.net or aim for a private roleplay where you show me that you can handle extraordinary requests, well Yeah, you can be a Robot, if you can play a convincing one, and obey your master. or say your targeting computer recognizes humans as a threat. If you want to start off as a badass malfunctioning robot, then if you wanted to join up with a group of non-robot users, then expect to be given a new master, as you will be reprogrammed, which by then, your personality will change slightly, because you no longer see certain people as a threat, depending on how complex your malfunction is, you might even keep your bad attitude and say that you're going to kill them, sadly your programming is keeping you from doing so.
Code:
Note 2: Wait, I can't do kung fu in a Parka?!

The title states the issue of what you can't do in heavy clothes, however sometimes harsh conditions require you wear a heavy outfit, for example when climbing a mountain in northern Nevada that has taken effect from nuclear winter. In area's filled with atomic dust it's advised you find a radiation suit, however those are not easy to find, but most wastelanders survive radiation using respirators(to avoid inhalation) a thin cloak(you don't want that atomic dust on your skin), goggles(or your eyes) and clothing that covers your skin well.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down