Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hormone babies!

5 posters

Go down

Hormone babies! Empty Hormone babies!

Post  Kinsenka Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Article here.

Beijing: Three baby girls fed on the same batch of infant formula have begun to develop breasts in China's Hubei province, reports said.
I hate businesses.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka
A ray of friggin' sunshine!

https://surreal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Hormone babies! Empty Re: Hormone babies!

Post  AjwX Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 pm

I laughed, sorry. Stuff like this happens all the time, you have to use test groups after all.
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  Allision Chain Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm

They could like, make a coming of age movie for this : D
Allision Chain
Allision Chain

Back to top Go down

Post  AjwX Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Babies with Boobs 2: Bodacious Baby Battles for Backstage Barbeque at Bieber Bash.
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  RebornXX Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 pm

LOL... CHINESE PEOPLE WITH BOOBS... HAHAHAHAHA. (Awaiting hate mail.)
RebornXX
RebornXX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm

That crap is screwed up, in my opinion. Syrutra, however, doesn't seem to be the only business messing up this badly, lately. Perhaps you've heard of this one?

Hormone babies! 1zvg411
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  Swindle Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Da crap.
Swindle
Swindle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Swindle wrote:Da crap.

That's exactly what I said when I looked at it.

Please make posts longer in the future.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  AjwX Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Still funny, just saying. Shit like this happens all the time, just it's normally not wierd enough for the news to bother with.
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:33 pm

AjwX wrote:Still funny, just saying. Shit like this happens all the time, just it's normally not wierd enough for the news to bother with.

Yes, celebrity news is quite enthralling. ¬_¬ I like when the news actually reports stuff like this because you can actually have a conversation about it. This is the sort of thing people should be more concerned about. Although this is in China, I'd advise parents to be careful with what's in their baby formula.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  AjwX Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Well, they tested it on a group to make sure this kind of thing wouldn't happen if they shipped it out to everyone. I don't see a problem with it. It's just like 5-Hour Energy or most types of medicine, you have to have people try it for awhile, to see if anything goes wrong. Sure, sometimes if it does wierd things happen, would have been a worse case if people died, and it's just a hormone issue, so they'll fix it, thereby not giving thousands of chinese babys breasts if they hadn't tested it at all and a few babys got breasts. It's less offensive than the Baby Mailbox Safe Drop Spot thing some hospitals are building. It's a little slot on the side of hospitals you can anonymously drop your baby off at, looks like a library book drop slot.
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 am

AjwX wrote:Well, they tested it on a group to make sure this kind of thing wouldn't happen if they shipped it out to everyone. I don't see a problem with it. It's just like 5-Hour Energy or most types of medicine, you have to have people try it for awhile, to see if anything goes wrong. Sure, sometimes if it does wierd things happen, would have been a worse case if people died, and it's just a hormone issue, so they'll fix it, thereby not giving thousands of chinese babys breasts if they hadn't tested it at all and a few babys got breasts. It's less offensive than the Baby Mailbox Safe Drop Spot thing some hospitals are building. It's a little slot on the side of hospitals you can anonymously drop your baby off at, looks like a library book drop slot.

Here's hoping those babies remain healthy. Hormone production like that at such an early age can cause some serious medical complications. And in such a polluted country, I wouldn't be surprised if this was malicious enough to their health to kill them. Not by itself, obviously.

And let's hope this doesn't happen:

Hormone babies! Child-prostitution
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  AjwX Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 am

I never said it wasn't bad, I just said product testing is a necessity and while sometimes things go wrong, it's just part of life. Admittedly, this one's sideeffect is more strange, but it's less deadly than other things. Plus, I'm sure they stopped testing when they noticed hormone growth.
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum