Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of Stupidity

Go down

The Tale of Stupidity Empty The Tale of Stupidity

Post  Kisuke Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 pm

---Chapter 1: Lady-Z---
The Short Story, of One so Epic.
----------------------------------------------------------

August 6, 2010. It was a horrible day in the city of -insert city here-, Everyone and everything were all altered, except...Lady-Z.

Hours ago, the one known as Lady-Z was strolling in the sideways of -insert city here-, free-spirited and didn't give a damn about the world. She waved at the passing cars, and the children at the park she passed...while holding a joint in her hand during the walk. She was amused, more happy today. It could have been the sunny weather and the pure rich community, or it could have been the thugs who were stupid enough to bump into her. Who knows, Lady-Z was happy, and the thugs are dead. Moving on.

The one known as Lady-Z beat more muscular thugs on the way to her usual hang-out point. She stopped at a bar, everyone glared at her as she opened the door. She sat on a stool glaring at the bartender, she asked for the strongest thing the bartender had to sell. The bartender hesitated, glaring at the female. He twitched, one of the muscular drunks stood up behind her and attempted to hit Lady-Z in the head with a crowbar. Lady-Z quickly moved to the side of her stool, the crowbar impacting on the table. Lady-Z then shown her quite large and beaten fist at the drunk, she fist-punched him, countering him. The fight only lasted about seven seconds, the drunk was dead. The entire group of drinkers inside the bar attacked the one known as Lady-Z the first second the first drunk was on the ground. Let's just say...They were dead too.

Lady-Z got out of the bar, chugging a whole bottle of alcohol and smoked another one of her usual joints afterwards as she stood outside the Bar. As she was just standing there, looking at the passing cars; A voice was heard inside the one known as Lady-Z. Lady-Z thought it was just some dude getting his ass kicked somewhere else nearby. But the voice called out her name. The voice told her to follow his every word or she will die. Lady-Z had no choice, because she ran out of liquor and she was already smoking a joint.

Lady-Z followed the voice's directions. Leading to a small hill with a single gravestone. A dead tree was on top beside the gravestone. Lady-Z sat down, only to find a rotten apple in front of the grave stone. The voice told her to grab the rotten apple and store it in her pocket for later, she did. The voice then lead Lady-Z into a long plane-ride into the United Army Emirates, then entering the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. She fought her way into the tallest balcony of the building, waiting on what's store for her next...

The voice ordered her quickly to consume the 'meatiest' piece of the apple, the piece of the rotten apple that still has life. During the long plane-ride, the rotten apple spoiled even more, flies were swarming on it's exterior. The voice shouted at Lady-Z, telling her if she does not eat the apple soon, her mind will obliterate in the next five seconds. Lady-Z still didn't have a choice. Police of the country ambushed Lady-Z and trapped her from any escape. Confused, Lady-Z consumed all the life of the apple, and threw the core out of the building. Lady-Z ached, and her face turned green. The voice laughed inside her mind, and faded away. Two seconds later after the consuming of the apple, the unexpected happened...

Lady-Z opened her mouth, the inside of the opening was glowing green. She felt power within her unimaginable. She aches and screams in pain, unable to close her mouth of this mysterious power...The police forces suddenly fled and evacuated, knowing something terrible is going to happen. Lady-Z breathed and breathed, creating a gigantic bubble facing the skies. The bubble was a tannish color with a tint of green. The bubble grew bigger and bigger each second, almost half as big as the moon itself...Lady-Z was overrun with fatigue, the bubble flew with Lady-Z connected to the bubble by the mouth, it flew to the top spire of the Burj Khalifa. The bubble popped, a immense pressure surged out from Lady-Z, a large circular ring of this mysterious power traveled around the world and the seas. Fishermen, and civilian alike were affected of this power. They had the same side effects as Lady-Z, but they were much weaker. Everyone in the world, suddenly vomited, the mysterious power was actually chemicals that were just so bad. The world drowned itself in vomit, Lady-Z fell as the bubble popped. If a weak person was in the same place as Lady-Z was in, the weak person would be impaled by the long sharp spire. But, Lady-Z crashed in the spire, and landed down at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa, landing in a large pile of vomit, Lady-Z vomited a bit herself, her clothes were dirty and all of the recipients died during their puke. Lady-Z passed out, in the aftermath. The endless piles of vomit stopped increasing, and there was no one left to clean this Earth. The voice is nowhere to be heard of. If only Lady-Z just slept the whole day.

---The End---

Last edited by Kisuke on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Stupidity Empty The Tales of Stupidity. Chapter 2

Post  Kisuke Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:33 pm

---Chapter 2: Hinaoki---
The Short Story, of One so Idiotic.

August 7, 2010. It was not by chance that this struggle had came to be. The blame falls squarely upon my shoulders for giving evil the chance it needed, and therefore fulfilling an ancient prophecy. I was the fool who brought her this power. Only i can destroy Hinaoki.

Years ago, the empress of Japan have given birth to a newborn daughter. Both the empress and emperor was displeased by the newborn's appearance. The Buddhist monks who witnessed the birth of the empress's daughter called the baby a yōkai. For the baby, had no hope for this world, only failure. The empress made due and gave a name to her daughter. She named her 'Hina'. The empress raised Hina until she was six. During that time, Hina had cause wreckage to her domain, and her country. She failed to eat and drink, she failed to take care of her hygiene. She could not even go to the bathroom correctly. With the emperor taking more of his worker's money to make fixes for the walls and jewelry his daughter broke, he spoke to his beloved wife about his only child. Two thoughts were sent to the Empress's mind. Either kill Hina, or to send her away to the forbidden land of China north. She did not want to kill her only child, so she had sent the crying beast to a temple led by my grandmaster Odi Wang Lee. Hina was six years old.

Days pass, her journey to the Temple was coming to a close. Wu-Shu monks glare and patrol the Temple doors. It was a dark and cloudy day, as usual. One of the Chinese enforcers threw Hina onto the Wu-Shu grounds and walked away after that. Hina glared the man in front of her, for he was Odi Wang Lee, grandmaster of the Wu-Shu temple and founder of the Xin Shan Quan fighting arts. He spitted at her forehead, kicking her afterwards. The training had begun.

Three years pass, Odi Wang Lee became decrepit and elderly. He had relinquished his title as Grandmaster and gave his leadership to Me. I am now Grandmaster Yuan Lee. The past grandmaster had shown Hina all of the techniques of the Xin Shan Quan fighting style with little success. I will teach Hina like the way Grandmaster Odi Wang Lee taught me. For i have earned this rank, and Hina will too eventually. The art of Xin Shan Quan must live on. Hina was nine.

As Hina grew older, my teachings prove great success. Odi Wang Lee had past away during my teaching with her. May his legacy live on. Hina was now thirteen. She had completed inheriting the Xin Shan Quan fighting style, an act that she, for once..succeeded. Days passed as Hina continued sparing with the other Wu-Shu monks, I was given a task to retrieve a powerful artifact rumored to be known to bring power to oneself. I smirked as I looked at Hina, she had great potential. I brought her along my mission to retrieve the artifact, in an abandoned wasteland far from the temple. I knew it would be dangerous, but Xin Shan Quan never fails.

Hina set off traps, she had given our location and our rations away. This journey was life-threatening indeed, but the will of flame will never extinguish for those who had mastered the Xin Shan Quan. We had fought many foes during this journey, many human...many not. Hina was injured, I was wounded. I thought i was going to die, but the artifact was near. I endured my wounds, and traveled further to it. Hina and I saw the glowing artifact, protected and guarded by a familiar face of mine...the one known as " Nan Jia." The tough and ruthless bandit of the South. He had invaded the temple, for many years...He must pay for those innocent people he had brutally killed. He was surrounding the artifact with two of his comrades. I grabbed Hina's hand and charged at him.

Hina and I came down the hill. I was still standing while Hina fell down. She got back up and glared at the cold hearless eyes of Nan Jia. He laughed at the student i inherited the fighting arts to. I ordered Hina to take down Nan Jia while I would take on his friends. I was in a more terrible condition then Hina, yet she was the one who shed blood even more. None the less, we are all engaged in hand to hand combat, for the mysterious artifact.

I was pinned down, yet i managed to overpower the two cronies. Then i witnessed what was soon to come...Nan Jia unsheathed his Jian and swung the blade at a downed Hina. With the power of Xin Shan Quan in my veins, i quickly rushed over Nan Jia with a flying kick to the back, Hina gave Nan Jia an uppercut to the jaw. We looked at each other face to face, smirking. I looked back at Nan Jia who was getting back up with a bleeding mouth. He looked at the artifact and sprinted to it, I got back up, leaving my student and trying to prevent Nan Jia from getting his hands on it. I lanced at Nan Jia, he kicked me off. Both of us were beside the artifact, we were locked in a duel to the death. He made the first move, it missed. I countered with a jab to the throat, Nan Jia coughed up blood. He unsheathed another one of his unhonored weapons, this time he had brought out a Dao Sword. He tried to impale me with the blade from the distance he stooded away from me, I quickly dodged and countered with a chop to his wrist. He screamed and he suddenly let go of his sword and went to his knees, surrendering. I picked up his Dao sword, and did what he deserved.

I moved aside from the now dead Nan Jia, and glared at the artifact. Then it hit me in the back of the head. Hina charged at the artifact when i was down. I got back up and tried to restrict her, but i was too late. She pulled and grabbed hold of the small artifact, she felt it's power surging within her. I was careless of watching her while fighting the bandit Nan Jia, What a fool i am. With no choice, i had to get the artifact away from her, even if it means death. I gripped on the Dao Sword i took, and pointed at her. I ordered her to drop the artifact, she defied me. I charged at her, student or not, she was dead to me. The power of the artifact was too strong, the impact of her palm against my chest was immense, i was pushed and fell backward and lost the grip of the sword. I thought i was going to die, my vision shifted as i saw Hina walking to me. I blinked for the last time, she was gone.

Years have passed. I woke up from a long coma, and forgot what had all happened. My wounds were healed mysteriously and the artifact was nowhere to be found. I quickly remembered what had happened from the incident five years ago. I rushed back to the temple, only seeing ruins. And then it hit me in the back of the head once again. I flew far, hitting a dragon statue of the ruined temple. His elderly and bearded appearance glared at the older Hina. I smirked with a bleeding lip, seeing as how my legacy would end. I stood up and was ready to give my all. Hina was ready for the same. Remembering the beatings from her old master, and the terrible parenting in her Japanese home. Hina's life had been a failure since the day she was born. I fought Hina with all of my techniques of Xin Shan Quan, on Hina. I thought she was dead, but she stood back up like nothing happened. I was now tired, elderly and decrepit. I fell backward, and leaned until i the dragon statue blocked me from further movement. Hina slowly walked to me, ready to bring the final blow. But she stopped, glaring at my eyes. The artifact's glow had ceased, her mouth began to bleed and wounds began to appear. She dropped forward and landed beside me, dead.

I chuckled yet cried as that was her final failure. I glared at her eyes, she smiled as she died so suddenly. I managed to have stood up and looked at the ruins of the temple. The clouds move away, and the sun is near. Now i must go on a journey to find the real student to inherit my moves, I must find three...Only one will master the art of Xin Shan Quan...

---The End ---

Last edited by Kisuke on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Stupidity Empty The Tales of Stupidity. Chapter 3

Post  Kisuke Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 pm

---Chapter 3: Kinsenka ---
The Short Story, of One so Nerdy.
Theme Playing: Live a Live: Ultimate Strength- Victory Road

August 8, 2010. Gaming Name: 'Kinsenka'. This valiant gaming warrior strives for the ultimate goal of Gaming God. Outside her cold, real life office job exterior, lies the golden heart of a Gamer. She have regretted the mistake of throwing her gaming goals away. But now, this is her chance. The endurance and immense will of Kinsenka burns within her mind. She was now ready to take on her epic journey to become the ultimate Gamer.

It was a long usual boring day in Portland, Oregon. Kinsenka used one of her personal days in her job to ditch work. She dusted off her old console boxes and searched for what she wanted: The Ultimate Gaming Experience.

She used her cellphone and called one of her old friends who lived nearby her. But was shocked as her friend was rushed to the hospital for some vomiting accident. Kinsenka sighed, knowing that she must complete her gaming journey alone. She concentrated deeply, finishing setting up all of her gaming consoles in a line of TVs, ready to move to a different gaming console as quick as she could remember her age. She could feel magic pulsing her hands as she grasped her NES controller, her vision blurs yet clears as she looked at the television screen, she knew she would be stuck in this journey for a while. But something unexpected and retro happened, Kinsenka was so focused on her gaming she defied realism and went inside the gaming console itself, Super Mario Bros was inside the control deck.

Destroying everything and unlocking all the secrets in her own eyes, Kinsenka rescued the princess and defeated the gigantic koopa Bowser. The princess thanked her as Kinsenka left on her new journey, unfortunately...Mario the Plumber's success had never came to the future. Kinsenka removed her 'K' cap, and went back to the real-world to start on her new gaming experience. She smirked as she put in one of her favorite games, Megaman 2. Kinsenka had the young appearance of a cybernetic robot with a futuristic gun connected to her hand. She smirked as she traveled to many places, to find Dr.Wily and defeated his rogue robots during the way. Kinsenka gained many new abilities left from the wreckage of Dr.Wily's robot creations, and used those abilities to defeat Dr.Wily with ease. Kinsenka went back to his creator Dr.Light to tell him that Dr.Wily surrendered. Dr.Light was pleased and marked Kinsenka as a better robot then his last creation, Megaman. Dr.Light then scrapped all of the further projects with Megaman, with no hesitation. Kinsenka broke out of her cybernetic robotic shell and turned human once more, continuing on her gaming journey.

Kinsenka crossed over to many games in many consoles, she had outran Sonic the Hedgehog, defeated Eyedol in the Killer Instinct Tournament, even became a better eater then Kirby in his Dream Land. Kinsenka defeated evil and defended Earthrealm in Mortal Kombat, defeated Ganon and brought good to the city of Hyrule, had even became the strongest Street Fighter who ever lived. She had proven all that she was blessed with her skills and became the greatest hero in all of the gaming age but with a terrible price, the past heroes before her have vanished and cease to be in the future. There is no Ryu, no Scorpion, no Mario, no Sonic and even no Little Mac. Kinsenka had became the ultimate heroic defender of Video Gaming, yet created the ultimate Gaming sacrifice...

Kinsenka had succeeded and finished her gaming goal all these years in one single day. From all of the NPCs and Warriors she had to face and save, Kinsenka was given two choices in her mind. She wished to protect good from the forces of evil, yet what about her job, her family and her life in the real world? Kinsenka sighed and glared at the beautiful lush lands of Good, and looked back at her horrible lifestyle. After a ten second silence, she had accepted her gaming ways and agreed to help defend her heroic brethren for all eternity. Years pass, no one had seen Kinsenka. She was reported missing and dead. Kinsenka could not age in the Gaming World, her powers cannot be neutralized or weakened, all is good for Kinsenka until someone pulls the plug.

---The End ---
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Stupidity Empty Re: The Tale of Stupidity

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down