Surreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of Idea's

+2
Kisuke
Lady-Z
6 posters

Go down

A bunch of Idea's Empty A bunch of Idea's

Post  Lady-Z Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Y'know, if I weren't so anti establishment, I'd sue you for naming this forum after a thread I made elsewhere Kinny...

Anyways since we're dipping into a fresher audience, we can confirm whether my Idea's suck, or people on CPR just prefer a can of spam, over RPing.

Well I figured I'd list multiple idea's in one topic, in order to find Idea's that people can agree on. If I catch you dishonestly agreeing, I can easilly find out where you live. Feel free to post, as this thread is more or less an effort to list off idea's, and hopefully find a common interest.

Highschool Of the dead
I read a Manga a while a go called highschool of the dead, it has Zombies(of course), Large Breasts(everyone here seems to love boobs), and starts off a bunch of students getting eaten by zombies, whilst a group tries to escape and survive. I figured I'd revisit the zombie topic, as it is commonly liked by most. This RP will start off with students dealing with a Zombie outbreak.

Post Apocalyptic Samurai
This is an Idea I discussed with Shin, which sounded pretty awesome, where Armageddon set japan back a few centuries technologically, politically, etc. Shogunites, Samurai, and Ninja arise again, wearing scrap metal armor, the few guns one would find no longer work, due to a few centuries of aging. A wasteland with Katana's and Ninja's and Shit...

The stupidest RP Ever
An RP where anything goes, so long as it's insanely stupid.

Wired Network 21XX
The future of the internet, when people go to their computers and actually enter the internet. People have their Avatars(How their net-bodies look) and generally surf the web like so, this will take place in a chat room, that gets hacked, and no one can escape, and the users are sent to a virtual world that they must roam, the setting constantly changes after the hack, going from Feudal Japan, High School, Some video game, etc. The Hacker constantly changes the virtual world the users are in.

Something like Shin Megami Tensei
An RP I have yet to name, about ruling over or fighting demons, Law arises to hold totalitarian rule, providing safety, Chaos Arises to promote Freedom, but endangers those who cannot live in chaos. No real story is thought up yet.

BLACKLIGHT 2068
A cyberpunk RP, much like ghost in the shell and blade runner. People are trapped in Arcologies, technology advanced quite well, cybernetics, and cloning brains has made humanity near immortal, if one is willing to pay a high price. Few people lack cybernetic bodies, and the government claims to know best. Criminals see the government for what it really is, lying, control freaks, with too much power.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

A bunch of Idea's Empty Re: A bunch of Idea's

Post  Kisuke Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 pm

I almost forgot about that idea. I can still help you with that if your still interested.
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm

These ideas are pretty enticing, even the "stupidest roleplay" one. The topmost one seems to remind me of Battle Royale even though there's hardly a correlation besides students fighting something or someone. I wonder if there will be Quislings? World War Z term, by the way.

The second one seems like something worthy of a manga. I can smell the tropes already. Still, it's not an idea I discourage. The fourth one you could have saved time describing by telling us it's a .Hack// RP. I never played Shin Megami Tensei. The last one I would particularly enjoy, since I love Cyberpunk RPs.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka
A ray of friggin' sunshine!

https://surreal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Doraemon Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:35 am

I wouldn't mind some Megaman .hack// TV TOME virtual reality role-play. I should totally be some kid with a cat hat. Like the Seers have in Final Fantasy A2.

I read the zombie high school one once. It was kinda weird and scary and gross. It was good though. Plenty of boobage.

Doraemon
Doraemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 am

Doraemon wrote:I read the zombie high school one once. It was kinda weird and scary and gross. It was good though. Plenty of boobage.

What was this "Zombie High School" called? I haven't heard of such a thing.
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:56 am

Highschool of the dead, it recently got an anime
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 pm

On another note some samurai in the Samurai Apocalypse will dress and act like Kamina from Ten Gappa Gurren Lagan.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisuke Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 pm

On another note some samurai in the Samurai Apocalypse will dress and act like Kamina from Ten Gappa Gurren Lagan.

Niiiiiiice.
Kisuke
Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Doraemon Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:26 pm

We should definitely do a Shin Megami Tensei role-play. Which game will it be based off of? Or anime/manga, even? Persona is techincally SMT, right?

I liked the DS version because it was like Angel vs. Demons vs Humans vs. Government vs. Bel's. It was crazy.

We really should do a Final Fantasy roleplay. The one on the other forum that Ryu owned was going somewhere. I wanted to be a Moogle. Sad
Doraemon
Doraemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Kuze Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Doraemon wrote:We really should do a Final Fantasy roleplay. The one on the other forum that Ryu owned was going somewhere. I wanted to be a Moogle. Sad

C'est la vie.
Ryu Kuze
Ryu Kuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsenka Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Doraemon wrote:We really should do a Final Fantasy roleplay. The one on the other forum that Ryu owned was going somewhere. I wanted to be a Moogle. Sad

C'est la vie.

Poor Ryu. Has anything of yours lived for longer than several months?
Kinsenka
Kinsenka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Kuze Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Kinsenka wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

C'est la vie.

Poor Ryu. Has anything of yours lived for longer than several months?

It was Redkage's that I revived it as fresh that it can get. Not mine. However, I ran it like any other RP.
Ryu Kuze
Ryu Kuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Yup Persona is SMT, but instead of Persona's you simply take over demons in SMT. This is generally based off the first SMT, as it takes place in modern japan, rather than in some sci-fi city run by the Messians. Though Messians and Gaians still exist.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Kuze Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Lady-Z wrote:Yup Persona is SMT, but instead of Persona's you simply take over demons in SMT. This is generally based off the first SMT, as it takes place in modern japan, rather than in some sci-fi city run by the Messians. Though Messians and Gaians still exist.

Kind of like Imagine Online?
Ryu Kuze
Ryu Kuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Z Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

Dunno, never played imagine.
Lady-Z
Lady-Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Kuze Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 am

Lady-Z wrote:Dunno, never played imagine.

Because all of what you said...really branched from that game. Just thought I might ask.
Ryu Kuze
Ryu Kuze

Back to top Go down

Post  AjwX Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Great minds think alike?
AjwX
AjwX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content